Saturday, November 12, 2016

FididdlyDaily Rises from the Dead

One of my many opinions about The Donald was dead wrong: That he was unelectable for any political position.

Starting in mid-January, we citizens of the US of A are at risk for unpleasantries ranging from targeted retaliation for minor insults about POTUS right up to nuclear warfare. And those are just the ones we'll notice.

I'm not going to spend the next four years making potshots on Facebook. Our new dangers are only part of the reason. The other is that some of my very dearest people are right wing. 

I had to take one friend off my newsfeed a month ago because her pro-Trump posts -- utterly ignorant -- were nauseous. It's not her fault: She was raised that way, in Missouri, no less.

My posts won't be ignorant, but none of my people are going to have to read stuff they hate just to stay in touch. 

Nobody has to read FididdlyDaily, but news and comments will be here for anyone who wants to. 

No comments: